Things to do in Denver
Aloft Denver International Airport is located just minutes from baggage claim and is also in close proximity to a variety of exciting things to do in Denver. Our location provides easy access to local businesses, dining, Denver's vibrant downtown, and plenty of outdoor activities and attractions.
- Elitch Gardens (10 miles) - Take the whole family and spend the day at this 70-acre amusement and water park near Downtown Denver.
- Denver Zoo (15 miles) - Bring the kids and explore this 80-acre facility that is home to over 600 species and 4,000 animals.
- Denver Botanic Gardens (15 miles) - Enjoy beautiful garden displays, outdoor art exhibits, and gardening classes at this top-ranked botanical garden.
- Green Valley Ranch Beer Garden (3.5 miles) - Sip on the great craft brews of Colorado at this 7,500 sq ft. outdoor garden.
Arts & Culture
- Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum (4 miles) - Located on the former grounds of Lowry Air Force Base, the museum has a collection of over four dozen aircraft and space vehicles.
- Denver Museum of Natural History (15 miles) - Explore exhibits on anthropology, health science, geology, paleontology, space, and zoology then relax and enjoy a show at the museum's IMAX theater.
- Northfield Stapleton (4 miles) - This 1,200,000-square-foot, open-air retail town center has all the shops and restaurants you need for a full day of shopping.
- Aurora Town Center (5 miles) - You'll find all your favorite shops and restaurants at this indoor shopping mall located right off I-225.
- Stanley Marketplace (6.8 miles) - Shop, eat and play in this community of over 50 independently owned businesses located in Aurora.
- Pepsi Center (15 miles) - This multi-purpose arena is home to Colorado's NBA and NHL teams, the Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche.
- Coors Field (15 miles) - Cheer on Colorado's MLB team, the Colorado Rockies, when you're in town April - October.
- Sports Authority Field at Mile High (14.4 miles) - Cheer on the Denver Broncos NFL team or catch a show at the Mile High field.
- Dick's Sporting Goods Park (7.4 miles) - This soccer stadium in Commerce City is home to the Colorado Rapids professional men's soccer team and can seat up to 27,000 people for concert events.
- Loveland Ski Area (69.4 miles) - This winter wonderland is located west of Denver in Dillon, CO and features 1,800 acres of slopes.
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area (76.7 miles) - Located in Keystone, CO, "A-Basin" first opened in 1946, and is known for their extended season, usually open through early July.
- Keystone Resort (87 miles) - Enjoy over 3,000 acres of terrain, plus family-friendly activities, and award-winning dining at Keystone.
- Breckenridge Ski Resort (94 miles) - This mountain town features 5 peaks, plus the highest chairlift in North America, and sits at just under 13,000 ft. high.