Things to do in Denver
Aloft Denver International Airport is located just minutes from baggage claim and is also in close proximity to a variety of exciting things to do in Denver. Our location provides easy access to local businesses, dining, Denver's vibrant downtown, and plenty of outdoor activities and attractions.
- Coos Field
- Pepsi Center
- Aurora Town Center
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver Museum of Natural History
- Denver Zoo
- Six Flags (Elitch Gardens)
- Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum
- Northfield Stapleton
How To Get Here
- Elitch Gardens (10 miles) - Take the whole family and spend the day at this 70-acre amusement and water park near Downtown Denver.
- Denver Zoo (15 miles) - Bring the kids and explore this 80-acre facility that is home to over 600 species and 4,000 animals.
- Denver Botanic Gardens (15 miles) - Enjoy beautiful garden displays, outdoor art exhibits, and gardening classes at this top-ranked botanical garden.
Arts & Culture
- Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum (4 miles) - Located on the former grounds of Lowry Air Force Base, the museum has a collection of over four dozen aircraft and space vehicles.
- Denver Museum of Natural History (15 miles) - Explore exhibits on anthropology, health science, geology, paleontology, space, and zoology then relax and enjoy a show at the museum's IMAX theater.
- Northfield Stapleton (4 miles) - This 1,200,000-square-foot, open air retail town center has all the shops and restaurants you need for a full day of shopping.
- Aurora Town Center (5 miles) - You'll find all your favorite shops and restaurants at this indoor shopping mall located right off I-225.
- Pepsi Center (15 miles) - This multi-purpose arena is home to Colorado's NBA and NHL teams, the Denver Nuggets and Colorado Avalanche.
- Coors Field (15 miles) - Cheer on Colorado's MLB team, the Colorado Rockies, when you're in town April - October.